The lifespan of strategies is noticeably shortened. Budget planning should reflect these uncertainties. Flexible approaches and options for varying the use of resources are necessary. The approach of quantity-oriented planning that I have chosen leads to the adjustment of the resources to be kept available. Year after year, I take over the company planning processes and control for you.
- Takeover of your budget planning process (with the department heads)
- Ensuring the strategic alignment and maintaining the overall targets including the EBIT targets
- Mapping of the target values in the reporting systems
- Definition of the necessary measures to ensure that the target is achieved
Area & Project Controlling
Have your company and departmental goals been defined and visualized? Are these shown in the controlling reports and are they the measure of your economic success? Do the subsidiary goals match the company’s overall goals? Have you taken the ESG guidelines into account?
I take over your controlling for you with the highest level of competence, reliability and confidentiality. This includes your monthly and quarterly reports for areas, for projects, for the company as well as forecasts and deviation analyzes. This is followed by a qualified assessment of the opportunities and risks in the company. I define the performance-related key figures (pyramid model) for you, implement them and analyze the degree of target achievement.
For your management, board of directors and supervisory board meetings, I create your controlling reports based on your format specifications. As a management team or on a board, you will be able to access and discuss / explain your key parameters at any time.
- Monthly reports
- Quarterly reports and forecasts
- Project reports
- Deviation analyzes
- Risk analysis, ESG
- Management board reports, management reports, supervisory board reports from controlling